2010/5010 Series Closers
These closers are designed for institutional, high-traffic installation. They provide complete concealment in the frame.
The 2010 and 5010 Series are heavy-duty closers that are concealed and designed for institutional, high-traffic and other installations exposed to weather or abuse. The 2010 Series is concealed in the door frame with the track concealed in the door. The 5010 Series is concealed in the frame with the double-lever arm exposed. Both the 2010 and 5010 Series meet ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards and the American Disabilities Act (ADA) reduced opening force requirements. The single-lever arm and roller assembly for the 2010 Series and the double-lever arm for the 5010 Series provide smooth, quiet door control and the choice of finishes, while the track, cylinder and arm functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
The 2010 and 5010 Series are ideal for interior and exterior aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors and frames. Both series feature separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed. Both the 2010 and 5010 Series are UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and carry a 15-year warranty. Materials for both series include a forged steel main arm, high strength cast iron cylinder, one-piece forged steel piston, all-weather fluid, tamper-resistant regulating screws and a full-complement, low-friction bearing.
Features & Benefits
- Cast iron cylinder
- Full-complement bearing
- 1-1/2” diameter piston
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- Forged steel arm
- 15-year warranty
- Handed design for right- and left-swinging doors
- Wood and machine screw pack
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-6
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- For hollow metal or wood doors and frames
Designs & Finishes
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
The 2010 Series mounts concealed in the door frame with the track and arm mounted on the surface. The 5010 Series mounts concealed in the door frame with an exposed arm. Visit the 2010/5010 Series catalog pages for complete mounting details, arm options and accessories.