MVIS™ Transition Tape
MVIS™ Transition Tape is a self-adhering air, vapor and weather barrier that protects structures from air, vapor, wind, and rain. MVIS Transition Tape provides a durable seal around doors, windows and penetrations and can be used to seal joints, seams, holes and other openings through wall systems. It resists the elements and prohibits harsh environmental conditions from invading a structure. Use as a transition material with MVIS Air & Water Barrier where different substrates meet, or at beams, columns, and similar joints or connections to provide continuity.
Product #: 920X-XXXX-2
Packaging Sizes: 3" x 75' (8 cm x 23 m) rolls, 6" x 75' (15 cm x 23 m) rolls
Part of System: MVIS™
Features & Benefits
- Peel and stick transition tape with a heavy duty adhesive
- Made from a proprietary synthetic rubber compound, integrally bonded to a high strength woven polyethylene/polypropylene film.
- Will not rot, crack, or drip like typical rubberized-asphalt adhesives
- UV-resistant for up to 90 days
- Manufactured from 45% post-industrial and/or post-consumer recycled material