HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drains
When installing showers opting for center drain placement in a mortar bed, HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drains offer several elegant square drain design options. Each 5" x 5" (127 mm x 127 mm) square drain integrates with the HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain assembly and allows for the topical application of a HYDRO BAN waterproofing membrane.
Features & Benefits
- Product #: 9XXX-XXXX-XX
- Packaging Sizes: The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is a three piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 5" x 5" (127 x 127 mm) grate assembly in brushed, polished or oil rubbed bronze stainless steel. The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Tile Drain is a four piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 5" x 5" (127 x 127 mm) grate assembly that can be tiled to match the shower floor. All Bonding Flange Drains are available with either PVC or ABS Bonding Flange. When ordering a HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain check with local code official to determine whether a PVC or ABS HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is required. Most areas in the United States will require a PVC drain connection except California and some surrounding states.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Attaches to 2" (50 mm), 3" (76 mm) and 4" (102 mm) waste lines
- Tile-in grate available to match floor tile
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan for a faster installation
- Made from heavy duty PVC or ABS and 304 stainless steel to provide long lasting performance
- HYDRO BAN® waterproof membrane bonds directly to PVC or ABS flange
- Integrates seamlessly with portland cement mortar beds waterproofed with HYDRO BAN®
- Made in America