9235 Waterproofing Membrane
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing designed specifically for the special requirements of ceramic tile, stone and brick installations. A self-curing liquid rubber polymer and a reinforcing fabric are quickly applied to form a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds to a wide variety of substrates.
- Safe — no solvents and non-flammable
- Interior and exterior use
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings)
- Thin—only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- IAPMO and ICC Approval
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller—no special mixing or application equipment needed
- Fast cure—normally ready in hours for finishes
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Certified Children and Schools by The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute
- Easy cleanup—just use water while fresh
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion