KDBR - Bar Clean Tread™ KDBR - Architectural Bronze Bar Grating
Kadee Industries' Bar Clean Tread Model KDBR Architectural Bronze Grating helps to minimize and control the entry of pollutants into buildings by capturing dirt and particulates at regularly used entrances.
- Architectural Bronze Bar Grating adds beauty and elegance to your design.
- Architectural Bronze is naturally resistant to corrosion and staining, requires low maintenance, and has a finish luster that makes it an ideal choice when style, functionality and durability are of the utmost importance.
- Self cleaning design keeps dirt, water, slush and mud away from the walking surface and reduces maintenance costs.
- All metal tread bar design eliminates carpet maintenance and cleaning.
- Tread bars are evenly spaced to provide an ADA compliant entry system and safe support for canes, wheelchairs, crutches and other walking aids.
- Versatile design allows for both level bed and drainage pit applications.
- Kadee Industries manufactures each unit to order to insure a proper fit and application for each individual project.
- Entrance mats: Level Bed or Pit Applications
- Air grilles
Section 12 48 16
Entrance Floor Grilles
Tread Bars are manufactured from Extruded Architectural Bronze Alloy C38500 with .8125" x .25" tread bars. Tread bar surfaces is provided with round groove contours for improved cleaning action, running the length of the bar.
Tread bars are assembled with stainless steel threaded rods, stainless steel nuts and Nylon 66 spacers with a .25" maximum slot opening.
Entrance Floor Grilles shall include hidden locking devices manufactured from ASTM B209 Aluminum Alloy Plate tab 1-1/4" x
1-1/8" x 1/8" slotted to receive a stainless steel machine screw. Hidden Lockdowns are spaced no greater than 2'0" on center.
Framing (options as listed) Level bed framing is manufactured from 1" x 1" x 1/8" Extruded Architectural Bronze angles for permanent recessed installation. Entrance Grid must rest directly on the recessed floor.
Drainage Pit FramesDrainage Pit framing is manufactured from 1" x 1" x 1/8" Extruded Architectural Bronze angles and welded intermediate framing supports manufactured from 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3/16" Type 304 Stainless Steel angles spaced no greater than 2'0" on center.
Drain Pans (optional)
Manufactured from 16 gage Type 304 Stainless Steel may be used as pit liners in Level Bed applications or Drain Pans in Drainage Pit applications.
Tread Rails and Perimeter Frames are provided with Architectural Bronze Mill Finish M10. Stainless steel drainage pit framing members are provided with a stainless steel Mill No. 2 Finish. Drain Pans are provided with a cold rolled No. 2 Finish.
* Additional product information and drawings are available upon request.
* Carpet, Vinyl and Anodized Charts are for reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor and/or printer. Samples are available upon request.