KD38 - SSS Clean Tread™ KD38 - 3/8" Stainless Steel Grating
Kadee Industries SSS Clean Tread Model KD38 Stainless Steel Grating helps to minimize and control the entry of pollutants into buildings by capturing dirt and particulates at regularly used entrances.
- This product is recommended for the replacement and upgrade of existing 3/8" entrance flooring for renovation projects, as well as surface mounted and shallow recess applications.
- Self cleaning design keeps dirt, water, slush and mud away from the walking surface and reduces maintenance costs, making regular maintenance effortless.
- Surface wires and evenly spaced to provide an ADA compliant entry system and safe support for canes, wheelchairs, crutches and other walking aids.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel's resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance, and finish luster make it an ideal material for most architectural applications.
- Kadee Industries manufactures each unit to order to insure a proper fit and application for each individual project.
- Rolling Load Capacity - 500 lbs. per wheel.
- Entrance Mats : Level Bed Applications
- Air Grilles
- Light Diffusers
- Revolving Doors
- Ceiling and Wall Applications
Section 12 48 16
Entrance Floor Grilles
Tread Material manufactured from Type 304 Stainless Steel .090" x .138" surface wires spaced with a .125" slot opening and resistance welded to .281" dia. Type 304 Stainless Steel support rods spaced 2" on center. Assemblies include hidden lockdowns manufactured from Type 304 Stainless Steel with stainless steel machine screws.
Framing (options as listed)7/8" deep embedded frames manufactured from Extruded 6063-T6 Aluminum for a permanent recessed installation, furnished with corner connectors, splice plates and anchorage devices. Knock down perimeter frames fabricated from 1/2" deep aluminum angle frames manufactured from Extruded 6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
Drain Pans (optional) manufactured from 16 gage aluminum sheet may be used as pit liners in Level Bed Applications.
Stainless steel grating is provided with a Polished No. 4 Finish. Aluminum frames furnished in standard Mill Finish or available in Clear or Bronze Class 1 Anodized Finishes.
* Additional product information and drawings are available upon request.
* Carpet, Vinyl and Anodized Charts are for reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor and/or printer. Samples are available upon request.