Horizontal Sliding Presentation Boards
Horizontal sliding units create multiple levels of operating surface to efficiently use your presentation space. Housing constructed with heavy gauge aluminum and corner keyed for clean miters & durability. Sliding panels glide easily with roller-bearing & guide systems. Sliding track & panels available without housing to integrate into any setting.
- Satin anodized or painted
- 3" to 6" deep depending on the number of tracks
- Maprail with tan or gray cork insert
- Box or Blade Trays
- Marker, Chalk or tack surfaces
Sliding Panel Versions:
- Panels travel on a roller/track system with guides at the bottom.
- Housing size up to 24 Wide.
- Up to 4 sliding tracks.
B. Bottom Supported:
- Panels ride on a sheave bearing system along a bottom track with roller guides at the top.
- Sizes vary by weight & field conditions.
- Ideal for full wall height sliding panels.
H31A1Y92 - 3" deep Housing, 1 track, 1 top-hung slider, & Backpanel
H32A2N82 - 3" Housing, 2 track, 2 top-hung sliders, & No Backpanel
H42A4Y92 - 4" deep Housing, 2 track, 4 sliders top-hung, & Backpanel
H53A6Y92 - 5" deep Housing, 3 track, 6 sliders top-hung, & Backpanel
H64A4Y82 - 6" deep Housing, 4 track, 4 sliders top-hung & Backpanel
H42B2Y82 - 4" Housing, 2 Large Tracks, 2 bottom-supported Sliders & Backpanel
H53B3Y92 - 5" Housing, 3 Large Tracks, 3 bottom-supported Sliders & Backpanel
H02C4N00 - NO Housing, 2 Heavy Tracks, 4 Heavy Sliders, No Backpanel
H02A4N00 - No Housing, No Backpanel, Top Hung Track only
K-Pro Specialty Products
P.O. Box 731
Bath, OH 44210
Tel: (330) 668-1515
Fax: (330) 668-1513
Web site: http://www.k-prosteel.com