Input/Output Modules (IOMs) - Building Automation Systems - Building Management
Model Number: #Input/Output Modules (IOMs)
Our IOM Series Controllers are Input/Output Control Modules that integrate seamlessly into your web-based Metasys® system. Input/Output Controllers can serve in one of two capacities – when installed on the SA Bus of an FEC, FAC, or VMA, IOMs expand the point count of these controllers. When installed on the FC Bus, IOMs can be used as I/O point multiplexors to support monitoring and control from an NAE or NCE. The point multiplexor can also be useful for sharing points between other field controllers using peer-to-peer connectivity.
- 32-bit microprocessor ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
- BACnet Automatic Discovery support enables easy controller integration into Metasys BAS.
- Integral end-of-line (EOL) switch enables field controller as a terminating device on the communications bus.
- Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks expedite installation and troubleshooting.
- Wireless capabilities via a ZFR1800 Series Wireless Field Bus System enable wireless mesh connectivity to supervisory controllers, facilitating easy initial location and relocation.
- Integral mounting clips and a DIN rail track on the controller back-plate allow you to easily mount the field controller either on a horizontal section of 35 mm DIN rail or directly to a wall or flat vertical surface.
100 Cumberland Valley Ave
PA USA 17266
Tel: (717) 765-2418
Fax: (717) 762-1305