Heathcare Environment Optimization - Optimization and Retrofit Services - Services and Support
Model Number: #Heathcare Environment Optimization
The most profitable room in your hospital is the operating room.
Yet this room also costs more to keep up and running – using as much as 5x the energy of a traditional patient room. And the average O.R. sits empty 70%-80% of the work week. Typically, on weekends this can be as high as 95%. Let us show you how to optimize energy savings when your surgeons aren’t saving lives. Instead of having your O.R. up and running 24x7x365, through Johnson Controls Healthcare Environment Optimization, the hospital’s building automation system reacts in real-time to surgical scheduling – documenting environment conditions, saving energy, improving clinical outcomes, and most importantly – improving patient care.
You can save up to $6,000 per O.R. every year. With declining reimbursements and patient volumes, we’ll show you how to consume less energy and relieve the constant strain on your HVAC systems.
Your organization administers healthcare based on need - why not supply HVAC the same way?
- Healthcare Environment Optimization technology integrates and optimizes clinical building automation systems to reduce risk, save energy and improve care.
- Optimizes the safety, comfort and efficiency of surgical suites by coordinating information such as room pressurization, air exchange rates, humidity and temperature
- Simplifies and supports clinical workflows and documentation requirements, such as patient verification and surgery timelines
- Meets AIA, ASHRAE and local standards for air exchange rates
- Earn credits towards LEED® certification
- Mission-critical services performed by trained technical experts dedicated to reliable building operation and reducing costs
- 130 branches throughout North America with the backing of a global organization to support multiple locations and provide consistency
100 Cumberland Valley Ave
PA USA 17266
Tel: (717) 765-2418
Fax: (717) 762-1305