Duct Probe with Conduit Adapter - Control Sensors - HVAC Controls
Model Number: #Duct Probe with Conduit Adapter
The Duct Probe with Conduit Adapter transmitter uses a completely new CO2 sensing technology. The silicon based CARBOCAP sensor provides stability and reliability. The CARBOCAP sensor operates in accordance with the single-beam, dual-wavelength method. This patented sensor has unique reference measurement capabilities, offering excellent stability over both time and temperature. The monolithic Fabry-Perot Interferometer (FPI) chip utilizes the optical, mechanical, and electronic properties of silicon at the same time.
The transmitter is factory set to measure CO2 levels up to 2,000 (ppm). It requires a Class 2, 24 VDC/VAC power source and generates an output signal proportional to the CO2 level detected. The duct mounted CO2 transmitter series offers:
Standard CO2 transmitter Transmitter with relay output
- Energy savings from DCV strategies offer potential for 10 to 70% energy savings.
- CARBOCAP® Single-Beam, Dual-Wavelength Design provides superior performance compared to other technologies.
- CARBOCAP Silicon, Micro-machined Construction provides reliable CO2 measurement in room environments.
- Calibration reliability offers 5 years of reliable calibration.
- Stable infrared reference compensates for light-source drift.
100 Cumberland Valley Ave
PA USA 17266
Tel: (717) 765-2418
Fax: (717) 762-1305