When you need accurate, repeatable positioning for battens that raise and lower equipment or curtains, you need the SceneControl® 5100 controller. Set up to eight presets – soft upper, soft lower, and six intermediate targets – and run your motorized hoist with the knowledge that it will always return to the right place.
The SceneControl® 5100 controller is the perfect pendant device for your electrics, battens, house curtain, teasers, masking, acoustic shell ceilings and other soft goods that need to return to the same position every time. Use this single-axis preset controller for fixed or variable speed scenery battens as well, especially for a house curtain, a backdrop or cyclorama that always trims at the same level.
- 240 x 180 backlit graphic LCD display with touch-screen capability for quick programming
- Choose 1, 4 or 8 axes
- Allows operator to view batten movement from any point backstage
- Position, target, and status on color display
- Emergency stop operator
- Password protection to allow access only to authorized users
- Load monitoring capability
- Automatic alarms if an error or fault is detected
- Illuminated GO button
- Hold-to-run function requires the operator to be at the controller when scenery is moving
- Optional storage case