Ives offers decorative pull designs that are available in a multitude of finishes and mounting lengths. Whether traditional, modern, offset or straight, there is a design and finish for every application.
Ives decorative pulls and hooks are stylish and elegant items that can be paired with other door hardware needs throughout a building. These decorative door pulls offer an update to old classics, allowing the interior and exterior hardware to create a unified design. The designs coordinate with the large offering of Schlage and Von Duprin lever and knob design options, creating the ability to suite any mixed-use buildings, offices or conference rooms.
Ives offers decorative pull designs in a multitude of finishes and mounting lengths. Whether traditional, modern, offset or straight, there is a design and finish for every application. Match Ives pulls with Schlage or Von Duprin levers and knobs for a complete and unified look.
Features & Benefits
- Wide design offerings to communicate style and professionalism
- Door pulls offered in straight and offset models
- Door pulls available in multiple overall lengths and center-to-center mounting
- Custom special lengths are available for many models
- Door pulls are available in aluminum, stainless steel and brass substrates in up to 6 standard finishes (see model for exact offering)
- Special BHMA finishes available on select models
- Many models come standard with heavy-duty mounting hardware
- Meets ANSI 156.06
- Comes standard with thru-bolts and decorative washers
- Other mounting hardware available for concealed or back-to-back mounting applications
- Suiting with other lever styles to match pull style
- Ives decorative pulls come in decorative tips and mounting
- Available in:
- Stainless steel substrates
- Custom finishes are available as engineering special; consult Ives Customer Service for orders
Mounting Hardware Options
With each decorative pull, a variety of mounting schemes are available that exceed industry standards. Pulls come standard with thru-bolt screws and decorative washers. For optional mounting hardware available, refer to the general information section of the arch pull section in the Ives full line catalog.
- Standard: thru bolt
- H-I-L: concealed reinforced hollow metal door
- J/N: wood or metal door back to back
- O: decorative blind thru-bolt
- P: ½" glass door back-to-back
- NS: standard push pull mounting
- NO: concealed push/pull mounting