Sure Exit PSB560 Exit Device
NON-LATCHING PUSH BAR - SURE EXIT® PSB560 REX - PRESSURE SENSE BAR
- Tri-Failsafe. A third redundant micro switch is automatically activated to release the door if both sensors or the electronics fail. This automatic emergency release switch does not require prior knowledge to find or use. Door operation will continue without the inconvenience of emergency service. The IDC Sure Exit ® is the only tri-failsafe exit bar providing unequaled safety and reliability.
- No Moving Parts, Quick and Quiet Operation. With no moving parts the pressure sense technology does not suffer wear and provides quick and quiet operation.
- Temperature Tolerant. Pressure sense technology operates from 0º to 150 ºF and tolerates sudden and extreme temperature changes.
- Human Touch Not Required. Unlike touch sensors, activation may be accomplished while wearing heavy gloves, by the hip through a coat, or using a briefcase. Superior egress safety is provided for frail, disabled or wheelchair confined persons unable to touch the bar and is easily activated by a cane or bump from a walker or wheelchair.
- Sensor Calibration Not Required. Stable pressure sense technology does not require adjustment or tune-in. When desired, pressure sensitivity can be increased up to 15 lbs to inhibit tampering for high security applications.
- Heavy Duty Construction. The IDC PSB560 uses heavy duty aluminum extrusion and rugged end caps. The mounting assembly is all metal, and no plastic. The rigid construction prevents any malfunction due to sagging or warped doors or tweaked glass door stiles.
- Narrow, Low Profile. The Sure Exit ® has a narrow profile with minimum projection from the door of only 1.875'' (47mm). The unobtrusive design is ideally suited for aesthetically superior glass openings.
- Two Outputs. Two dry contacts for lock release, request-to- exit, alarm shunt, alarm activation or CCTV activation.
- Armored Power Loop. 18'' flex stainless conduit included. The PT-2 enables wiring from the door to the frame.
- 10Ft Cable. 8 conductor cable included.
- Easy Installation and Troubleshooting. Wires plug into the PC board after the bar is mounted and the extruded cover slides on easily after the wire connections are made. For quick and easy servicing, the extruded cover slides off without removing the bar from the door exposing all internal parts.