Falcon - Sensors
Activation Sensors For Industrial Doors - Falcon - Motion Sensor
The Falcon is a uni- and bi-directional motion sensor optimizing the performance of automatic doors. The Falcon detects moving objects and can reject pedestrian traffic and parallel traffic.
By detecting vehicles and rejecting parallel traffic, the Falcon reduces door cycling and helps save energy.
- Uni- and bi-directional microwave motion detection
- Multiple models and settings allow the Falcon family to cover various applications (explosion-proof housing available)
- Can reject pedestrian and parallel traffic
- Supplied mounting bracket allows multiple mounting options from 0º to 180º tilt
- A telescopic, heavy-duty mounting bracket offers extension up to 3-feet (optional)
- NEMA 4 rated enclosure provides protection against dust, cleaning agents and environmental conditions