D500 Series - Concealed Closers
ADJUSTABLE SPRING POWER - OVERHEAD CONCEALED CLOSER - D500 SERIES - GRADE 1
- I.D.C. provides LEAK-FREE guaranteed performance under the most demanding conditions.
- Steel spring cap is now on top of closer body utilizing a new high performance O-Ring and epoxy sealed threads for double protection.
- New automotive type heavy duty spindle seal replacing old standard O-ring technology.
- All three adjustment valves now with two high performance O-rings for double protection.
- Steel end caps incorporating new high performance O-rings and also epoxy sealed threads for double protection.
- Adjustable back check after 80° to prevent the door from slamming open.
- Certified ANSI 156.4 Grade 1
- ADA closer with Adjustable Spring Power for a range of sizes from 5 lb. to 8.5 lb. LIGHT & MEDIUM . Spring Tension, fully adjustable after installation.
- Underwriters’ Laboratories Inc. Fire Endurance Tested, conforming to UL10C and UBC7.2 (1997) for Fire Safety.
- UL/C-UL Listed. UL 10B and UL 10C Compliant for positive pressure. Certified to conform to UBC 7-2 (1997, UL 228)
- Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA): complying with ANSI A117.1 (4.13.11) available for center pivoted applications.
- Built-in positive back stop and hold-open positions available:
- 105° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 105° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- Suitable for both Center Hung (Double or Single Acting) and Offset Doors.
- Three control valves: Closing speed, latching speed and back check, fully adjustable after installation.
- Fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1 3/4” x 4”.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Optional 3/4” Spindle Available.