D300-HD Series - Concealed Closers
ADJUSTABLE SPRING POWER - OVERHEAD CONCEALED CLOSER - D300-HD SERIES - Medium to Extra Heavy Spring Tension
- I.D.C. provides LEAK-FREE guaranteed performance under the most demanding conditions.
- Steel spring cap is now on top of closer body utilizing a new high performance O-Ring and epoxy sealed threads for double protection.
- New automotive type heavy duty spindle seal replacing old standard O-ring technology.
- All three adjustment valves now with two high performance O-rings for double protection.
- Steel end caps incorporating new high performance O-rings and also epoxy sealed threads for double protection.
- Adjustable back check after 80° to prevent the door from slamming open.
- D 300-HD multi-size closer for MEDIUM, HEAVY & EXTRA HEAVY . Spring Tension, fully adjustable after installation.
- UL/C-UL Listed. UL 10B and UL 10C Compliant for positive pressure. Certified to conform to UBC 7-2 (1997, UL 228)
- Built-in positive back stop and hold-open positions available:
- 105° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 105° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- Suitable for both Center Hung (Double or Single Acting) and Offset Doors.
- Three control valves: Closing speed, latching speed and back check, fully adjustable after installation.
- Fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1 3/4” x 4”.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Optional 3/4” Spindle Available.