D200 Series - Concealed Closers
OVERHEAD CONCEALED CLOSER - D200 SERIES
- I.D.C. provides LEAK-FREE guaranteed performance under the most demanding conditions.
- Steel spring cap is now on top of closer body utilizing a new high performance O-Ring and epoxy sealed threads for double protection.
- New automotive type heavy duty spindle seal replacing old standard O-ring technology.
- All three adjustment valves now with two high performance O-rings for double protection.
- Steel end caps incorporating new high performance O-rings and also epoxy sealed threads for double protection.
- Adjustable back check after 80° to prevent the door from slamming open.
- Underwriters’ Laboratories Inc. Listed - units without built-in hold-open
- CENTER HUNG DOORS: Double or Single Acting (Door stop applied to frame renders unit Single Acting). Adjustable “S” type side loading or “A” type, ”K” type and “PT” type end loading top arms are available for center pivoted applications.
- Built-in positive back stop and hold-open positions available:
- 105° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 105° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- ADA spring tensions available for use on center pivoted applications:
- 5 lb. opening force (Interior door)
- 8-1/2 lb. opening force (Exterior door)
- Standard spring tensions available:
- LIGHT, MEDIUM , HEAVY & EXTRA HEAVY
- Three control valves: Closing speed, latching speed and back check, fully adjustable after installation.
- Fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4” x 4”.
- Positive centering for alignment and to hold door closed against any normal wind or draft.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.