500 Series - Concealed Closers
ADJUSTABLE SPRING POWER - OVERHEAD CONCEALED CLOSER - 500 SERIES - GRADE 1 ADA HANDICAP
- Built-in positive back stop and hold-open positions available:
- 105° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 105° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- Suitable for both Center Hung (Double or Single Acting) and Offset Doors.
- All Weather Fluid
- Two Adjustment Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, adjustable after installation.
- Adjustable “S” type side loading, or “A” type, “K” type and “PT” type end loading top arms are available for center pivoted applications.
- Offset “JO” and “VO” type top arms are available for butt hinge or offset pivot applications (may not meet handicap force requirements).
- Adjustable (3010-DP) dual purpose radial ball bearing bottom pivot set is standard for floor or threshold center pivoted installation. 3010-GE and 3010-G bottom pivot sets are available, but must be ordered separately.
- Fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1 3/4” x 4”.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Certified ANSI 156.4 Grade 1
- ADA (Handicap) multi-size closer with Adjustable Spring Power for a range of sizes from 5 lb. to Medium Spring Tension, fully adjustable after installation.
- Underwriters’ Laboratories Inc. Fire Endurance Tested, conforming to UL10C and UBC7.2 (1997) for Fire Safety.
- UL/C-UL Listed
- UL 10B and UL 10C Compliant for positive pressure
- Certified to conform to UBC 7-2 (1997, UL 228)
- Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA): complying with ANSI A117.1 (4.13.11) available for center pivoted applications.