200SA Series - Concealed Closers
All Glass Door Concealed Closer-200-SA series-handicap & standard
- Underwriters’ Laboratories Inc. Listed - units without built in hold open.
- CENTER HUNG DOORS: Double or Single Acting Door (Door stop applied to frame renders unit Single Acting). “A” type short end loading top arm supplied for smaller top rail applications.
- 3/4” spindle length for better door support.
- Built in positive back stop and hold-open positions available:
- 105° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 105° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 90° Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- Standard spring tensions available:
- Two speed control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, fully adjustable after installation.
- Adjustable 3010-DP dual purpose radial ball-bearing bottom pivot set is provided for floor or threshold mounted (end loading) center pivoted installation.
- Cast Iron Body fits in aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4” x 4”.
- Positive centering for alignment and to hold door closed against any normal wind or draft.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- 5-3/4” Short “A” Arm (measured from center line of spindle to end of arm).