1583 EMLock - Magnetic Locks
1583 Cabinet Emlock® - Magnetic Lock
Micro Cabinet EMLock® Security Made Easy
IDC’s 1583 Micro Cabinet EMLock® is a compact specialized electromagnetic lock that produces 300lbs. of holding force. Versatile mounting capability with face drilled and surface mounting holes. The 1583 operating voltage is field selectable for either 12/24 VDC. Aluminum housing is standard. Applications
- Display cases
- Machine equipment housings
- Gun safes
- Package pass through doors
- Dark rooms
Security and safety with no moving parts. Positive and instantaneous failsafe un-locking operation is guaranteed.
Compact size allows easy installation in small cabinets or restricted spaces. No special tools are required.
Durable, No Maintenance
With nothing to wear out and no moving parts, the 1583 EMLock® is virtually maintenance free.
Solid State Protection Features
The EMLock® provides spike and surge protection for solid- state devices on the same line.
- 300lbs. of holding force
- An electronics module provides spike and surge protection for the EMLock®
- Dual voltage and modular design
- Strong enough even for large cabinet doors
- Protection of the EMLock® and other devices on same line without additional parts
- Operates on 12 or 24VDC