1581S Delayed Egress - Magnetic Locks
Small, Slim Design /650LB Holding Force - 1581S Delayed Egress - Mini Exit Check
When unauthorized egress is initiated, the Mini Exit Check® delays egress through the door for 15 seconds. Meanwhile, the person exiting must wait while personnel or security respond. The door unlocks after 15 seconds have elapsed, permitting egress. A signal from the fire/life safety system will release the lock for uninhibited egress in an emergency.
Exit Check® applications include:
- Restricting the egress of patients for their own safety.
- Restricting the egress of commercial center patrons for minimum security application needs.
- 650 lbs Holding Force
- Subdued alarm with 2 distinct tones Alarm activation - intermittent Door release - continuous
- Choice of activation trigger Door movement Latching exit device with switch kit Non-latching REX bar
- Self-aligning and vandal resistant proximity sensor trigger
- 5 foot cable