8” Dynamic Dimming Cylinder - Cylinders
Model Number: CT8CDD
LED cylinders are designed for use in low to medium application heights with open or unfinished ceilings. Dynamic Warm Dimming technology delivers a dimming profile that warms as it dims offering a tunable range of 3050K at 100% to 1800K at 1%. Allow users the ability to transform any space and replicate the warm glow aesthetics compared to other traditions light sources. Available in 6” and 8” apertures with multiple mounting options including surface mount, wall and pendant.
LED LIGHT ENGINE
- 1800K to 3050K programmable tuning at 90 CRI
- 2 Step MacAdam (2 SDCM) binning within nominal CCTs
- Options to adjust both hue and saturation for greater light control
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- On board thermal turndown
- Integrated driver electronics
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 120-277V
- Thermal protection guard protects the LED module from overheating
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- 24VDC Constant voltage power supply
- Compatible with 0-10V wired controls
Cylinder housings are available in standard, powder coated finishes including black, silver or white. Cylinders feature optional high quality clear specular, haze or white reflector. Consult factory for custom finishes and additional reflector options.
- Ceiling mount for direct installation to 3” and 4” octagon junction box or 4” square junction box.
- 144” Aircraft cable is supplied with complete canopy assembly. Aircraft cable is cuttable and can be modified in the field.
- Wall mount bracket for installation to 4” octagon or square junction box.
- Pendant stems supplied with complete canopy assembly. Pendant stems are cuttable and can be modified in the field.
LISTING / WARRANTY
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations
- 10 Year LED Limited Warranty