Architectural Hardware Specification Options
Architectural Hardware Consulting Services
Allegion products are not only designed to complement your architectural vision, but also to function in a way that suits the operational and security needs of a facility. We offer a range of experience with electronic and mechanical hardware, doors and frames that meet even the most demanding code requirements.
Allegion has 150 specification writers located around the United States and throughout the world, who are all well-versed on local and national building codes; the unique needs of various types of facilities; and access control and egress requirements.
When you partner with Allegion, you receive:
- A Dedicated Resource. Regionally located so you can count on them, our consultants have a thorough understanding of your firm and clients.
- Clear Communication. Well relay any issues or areas of concern and work with you to identify the best solutions.
- Customized Solutions. We provide solutions that are both aesthetically and functionally appropriate.
- Security that Matters. Our products exceed the highest security standards as well as provide opportunities to integrate with other systems and features in the building.
How we can help
- Prepare a complete hardware specifications, hardware sets and numerical door index.
- Specifications for:
- Section 08 11 13 Steel Doors and Frames
- Section 08 71 00 Door Hardware
- Section 08 74 00 Access Control Hardware
- Provide product catalog cuts and wiring elevations Assist with product substitution requests, application and product questions/RFIs, and the value engineering process.
- Review and comment on hardware submittals.
- Offer AIA-certified training on building codes, open architecture, electronic access control, vertical market topics and mechanical hardware.
- Consulting on necessary building codes to ensure fire, life-safety and accessibility requirements are met.
- Review building programming, product options and potential conflicts with security issues.
- Conduct job site reviews, pre-installation meetings and post-installation inspections.
11819 N. Pennsylvania Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Tel: (888) 925-2171
Web site: http://www.Allegion.com/us