Hufcor accordion folding partitions are made in the USA. Also known as accordion doors, folding doors, accordion walls, folding walls, or room dividers, accordion doors are the fastest and most economical way to organize space and insulate against distracting noises. Hufcor accordion doors are the most coveted accordions in the industry because they are built to last.
Accordion doors are suspended from an overhead track and provide instant space division whenever it's needed. To close the opening, just grab the handle on the lead post, walk the door across the opening, and latch in the jamb receiver. Electric operation is available for large doors and the door is moved into position by the turn of a key.
Hufcor accordion doors are custom manufactured to fit your opening. They are purchased from local authorized Hufcor Distributors.
Hufcor's Added Value
When comparing accordion doors, consider Hufcor's added value.
- Wrinkle-free, impact resistant covers provide a smooth symmetrical appearance, not the drapery look offered by other manufacturers. The laminated cover construction adds strength and stability to the door. The unique cover construction resists punctures, tears, rips or cuts. However, if damage should occur or if you decide to change your decor, the cover, or portions of the cover, may be replaced on site for a fraction of the original cost of the door.
- All models have an internal pantograph of 14 ga. steel for even extension and to support the covers. The pantograph provides years of smooth, easy folding action and allows the doors to easily maneuver through curves and switches.
- Steel bearing carriers (trolleys) covered with nylon tires support the wall in the overhead track. The carriers are riveted to the steel pantograph every 18"-21" and provide smooth, quiet operation.
- The adjustable lead carrier enables the door to be adjusted for out-of-plumb conditions and allows proper alignment of the door for effective latching at all times.
- A selection of heavy duty aluminum track systems is available to accommodate various ceiling conditions. The track is equipped with inter-locking keys for precise alignment, which ensures long carrier and door life.
- Steel posts are at the lead and trail end of the door. The posts are covered with attractive clear anodized aluminum. The lead post includes handles and a latch. The lead post on acoustical models also includes a magnetic seal to help close the door and seal out sound.
- Acoustical models include multi-ply sweepstrips at the top and bottom, both sides of the door.
Hufcor Accordion Partitions are also available in the United Kingdom. Contact Hufcor United Kingdom: www.Hufcor.co.uk.com
Accordion Doors: Series 1500 & 2000, est. 15 STC
Accordion Doors: Series 3100, 3500, 3900, 4100, STC 31, 35, 39 & 41
2101 Kennedy Road
P.O. Box 5591
Janesville, WI 53547
Tel: (608) 758-8332
Fax: (608) 758-8253
Tollfree: (800) 356-6968
Web site: http://www.hufcor.com/sweets