Model J1SSA Compact Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater
The Hubbell J1SSA is a compact point-of-use water heater which does not take up any floor space and eliminate the need for long pipe runs from a central heater. The J1SSA is simple to install and operates with all types of fixtures. The Model J1SSA does not require a special faucet aerator or any type of low restricting device and will not alter the performance or appearance of a fixture. The Model J1SSA is an ideal choice for many foodservice applications where point of use hot water is required. Its rugged construction ensures reliable and trouble free operation and is backed by a full five (5) year non pro-rated tank warranty and (1) year parts/labor warranty. It makes sense to specify and install a Hubbell J1SSA because it will provide the owner with a reliable, long lasting, and trouble-free source for hot water.Heavy Duty Construction
- Stainless Steel tank and a low watt density heating element provide long service life
- Reliable, trouble-free design ensures complete end-user satisfaction
- Five (5) year non pro-rated tank warranty - One (1) year parts/labor warranty
- 304 Stainless Steel Exterior
- Point of use installation installs directly to cold water piping
- Space saving design requires no floor space and is acceptable for use in ADA compliant installations
- Thermostat allows for accurate temperature control
- No flow restrictor or special aerator required
- Easily installed using 120V 1 phase power
- Tempering valve to increase the amount of hot water available. Valve is 1/2" size and adjustable from 100-130°F. Typically used when supplying hot water to multiple lavs from a single J1SSA.
- Low amperage/wattage model is 450 watts and draws 4 amps at 120 volt, 1 phase power. Please specify Model J0.4SSA
- Factory supplied 3 foot long grounded power cord
- Alternate voltages available.