THE REMODELER'S DREAM
Your room will look almost identical to one built from a custom-cut interior package, but it will require far less labor. You can erect your free standing panel-built sauna in an afternoon - without special skills. Wall and ceiling panels, benches, guard rail, and duckboards are all pre-assembled and pre-drilled to fit perfectly. Interior and exterior trim is precisely cut to length. Because it is easily assembled in sections, it is also mobile. Clear, explicit instructions and job-specific drawings remove all the confusion and risk. The assembly is so easy, it's fun!
Enhance any part of your home with a Helo sauna. Meticulously designed for beauty, they are of exceptional quality and offer efficient assembly in as little as 60 minutes.
For Heavy-use Commercial Installations Upgrade to the Helo Pro Series Panel-Built Sauna
The most heavy-duty panel-built sauna in the sauna industry. Walls constructed with 2"x3" Framing, a full seven feet of interior height, 4-1/2" framing on the benches, and a handicap accessible door makes this the ideal sauna for heavy-use commercial saunas. The Pro Series is another example of why Helo Commercial is "The Professional's Choice."
Panel-Built Kits are all inclusive:
- All wall and ceiling pre-fabricated panels
- Panels are finished inside and out, with clear, tongue and groove, Western Red Cedar, fully insulated, and include a foil vapor barrier
- All interior and exterior trim
- Plywood paneling is available as an option for exterior walls to be hidden, painted, papered, or tiled
- Genuine Helo heater, rocks, and heater guard
- Pre-hung door with glass window or all-glass door
- Pre-assembled benches, head-rests, and duckboard flooring
- Room light, thermometer, wooden bucket, dipper, and all hardware
575 E Cokato Street
Cokato, MN 55321
Tel: (800) 255-7519
Fax: (320) 286-6100
Web site: http://www.helocommercial.com