Heavy Commercial Steam
Helo Heavy Commercial Steam by Amerec
AI boilers are the steam generators of choice for large commercial steam rooms and can help you create an inviting, relaxing environment that adds real value and generates positive word of mouth and returns for your business. The AI Series is specially designed for easy on-site maintenance and hands-off, automated operation. From their corrosion-resistant exteriors to their multiple safety features, AI boilers provide a welcome, genuine steam bath experience at less cost and with less hassle.
BUILT TO LAST
AI boilers feature all-steel construction with powder coat exterior, brass fittings, and stainless steel feet to prevent corrosion. Designed to minimize downtime, AI boilers are easy to access and service, with integrated diagnostic systems using LED indicator lights to alert you to any problems.
PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT
AI boilers come with multiple safety features to minimize service costs and downtime. An automatic switch turns boiler elements off if they reach a critical temperature point, preventing them from burning out. Additional standard features include water level sight glass, 3-level water sensing system with optional low water cut off and high pressure cut off.
IT thermostats (1 for one room installations, 2 for two room installations) are boiler-mounted time and temperature controls designed to be easy-to-understand and use. A separate thermostat is require for each steam room.
A drain and flush system that automatically performs recommended daily draining and flushing of the boiler tank to reduce build-up of solids such as scale and sludge. Uses a computer controlled drain cycle to add and drain water in steps, rinsing the tank and draining water at or below 140º F. Available with optional Digital Run Clock.
- Powerful dependable steam boiler for large commercial spaces
- One or two room operation, each controlled individually by low voltage on/off switches for maximum ease of use
- Low service and maintenance requirements, saving time and other costs
- ASME H-stamped Low-Pressure Vessel, National Board Registered
- UL Listed
UPGRADE YOUR BOILER W/ T100 TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
T100 TOUCH CONTROL FEATURES:
- Touch screen operation for easy control of temperature and time settings
- Large screen displays steam bath temperature and time of day
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Sleep mode with integral sensor to activate screen when approached
- Delayed start feature to pre-heat steam room at selected time up to 24 hours in advance
- Multiple language settings include English and Spanish
- Remote mounted sensor allows the Touch control to be mounted inside or outside the steam shower or steam room
- Flush-mount, low-profile installation
- Installed dimensions 6-3/8"H x 4"W
575 E Cokato Street
Cokato, MN 55321
Tel: (800) 255-7519
Fax: (320) 286-6100
Web site: http://www.helocommercial.com