ToughRock® Lite-Weight Gypsum Board
Lighter and stronger than standard Georgia-Pacific ToughRock Gypsum Board, making it easier to handle and install - and more economical to transport.
- Benefit from significant improvements in weight, strength and increased sustainability
- Potential reduction in transportation costs and impacts
- One product for walls and ceilings may result in less waste, reducing the need to collect, transport, recycle or dispose of gypsum waste
- Has a noncombustible (as described and tested in accordance with ASTM E136), dimensionally stable gypsum core.
- Facings and edge tapes are 100% recycled paper.
- The side to be finished and the long edges of the drywall are ivory. The back face is grey. The ends of the wallboard are square cut.
- A 54" wide (1370mm) board is also available which is ideal for interior spaces with 9 ceilings.
Interior drywall material used for walls and ceilings in new construction or renovation work, but lighter and stronger than traditional Georgia-Pacific ToughRock® Gypsum Board.
For design tools go to www.gpdesignstudio.com.
133 Peachtree St., 8th Fl.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel: (800) 225-6119
Web site: http://www.gpgypsum.com