ToughRock® Lite-Weight Fire-Rated Gypsum Board
You can meet requirements for ASTM C1396 Type X gypsum drywall in fire-rated walls and ceilings with the right, lighter weight board.
This 5/8-inch (15.9 mm) panel is just as strong and just as easy to finish as ToughRock® Fireguard X® Gypsum Board, but lighter in weight. It is easier to lift, carry and install; and can help you make the most out of every load for efficient transportation and logistics.
- UL certified Type LWX for use in a variety of fire-rated wood and steel-framed assemblies.
- UL classified for use in 160+ UL fire-rated assemblies, including 15+ fire-rated ceiling assemblies
- No back blocking is required for fire-rated ceiling assemblies
- Noncombustible (as described and tested in accordance with ASTM E136) dimensionally stable gypsum core that has been reinforced with glass fibers, increasing its strength and its resistance to the passage of heat
- Surfaces of both faces and on the long edges are 100% recycled paper facings
- Front face paper is ivory; back face paper is grey; long edges are tapered or square and the ends are square cut
Use ToughRock® Lite-Weight Fire-Rated Gypsum Board for fire-rated ceiling assemblies. Perfect for long-expanse open-concept ceilings.
For design tools go to www.gpdesignstudio.com.
133 Peachtree St., 8th Fl.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel: (800) 225-6119
Web site: http://www.gpgypsum.com