ToughRock® Gypsum Wallboard (Drywall)
ToughRock® Gypsum Boards - 1/4", 3/8", non-rated 1/2"x54"
Popular for remodeling projects, 1/4" and 3/8" panels can be used to cover existing surfaces, behind paneling, or for certain double-layer applications. For curved installation such as archways, consider 1/4" ToughRock® Flexroc® Gypsum Board. A non-rated 1/2"x54" panel, ideal for 9' ceilings, is also available.
NOTE: the standard-weight, 1/2" ToughRock panel has been enhanced and now carries a fire rating. Get complete information about 1/2" ToughRock® Fireguard 45™ Gypsum Board on a new page.
- ToughRock® gypsum board has a noncombustible (as described and tested in accordance with ASTM E136), dimensionally stable gypsum core.
- Facings and edge tapes are 100% recycled paper. The side to be finished and the long edges of the drywall are ivory. The back face is grey.
- 1/4" and 3/8" thickness boards are offered in 4' widths, and in lengths ranging from 8' - 12'.
- 1/2" x 54" boards are offered in lengths ranging from 8' - 16'.
- Interior wall and ceiling drywall applications
For design tools go to www.gpdesignstudio.com.
133 Peachtree St., 8th Fl.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel: (800) 225-6119
Web site: http://www.gpgypsum.com