ToughRock® Fireguard C® Soffit Board
ToughRock® Fireguard C® Soffit Board is designed to be used as exterior ceilings (called soffits) that are protected from direct exposure to water. It resists sag and moisture in protected exterior ceiling constructions such as carports, garages, open porches, canopies, and walkways.
The 5/8" (15.9 mm) board is a UL Classified for use in a variety of fire-rated wood and steel framed assemblies.
- ToughRock® Fireguard C® Soffit Board is UL classified Type TG-C and ULC classified Type C for use in a variety of fire-rated wood and steel-framed assemblies.
- Consists of a noncombustible (as described and tested in accordance with ASTM E136), dimensionally stable gypsum core
- Board has tan-colored 100% recycled, treated paper facers bonded to a specially formulated core.
- Long edge has is surfaced with 100% recycled paper. The ends are square-cut and smooth-finished with no paper facing.
- Designed to be used as exterior ceilings (called soffits) that are protected from direct exposure to water
- Suitable for multi-family residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings.
For design tools go to www.gpdesignstudio.com.
133 Peachtree St., 8th Fl.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel: (800) 225-6119
Web site: http://www.gpgypsum.com