X-Carts™ High-Density Storage
A rugged, high-density, secure athletic storage system that slides on a floor track
X-Carts are high-density storage carts that maximize your space by sliding together and apart along a fixed aluminum track.
Transforming your equipment room into an organized, clean, professional storage space is easy with GearBoss. Our rugged X-Carts are part of a smart, efficient system of storage that will save space, protect your equipment, and save you loads of time spent organizing. X-Carts roll laterally along a fixed aluminum track creating aisles between carts when you need to get at your equipment and closing back together when you don't. Carts can be configured with a full range of panels, doors and grilles in your team colors. You can also add accessories like doors, helmet hangers, shoulder pad stackers, hanger rods, shelves, dividers and more.The GearBoss® Advantage
- Economize Space - GearBoss Systems can store twice as much equipment in the same volume of space by reducing aisles and economizing cubic storage space.
- Flexibility - GearBoss carts can be rearranged and reconfigured as often as you need.
- Security and Organization - Improve security, inventory control and oversight with a locked and organized room.
- Show your Pride - Every space is a reflection of your program and with GearBoss organization and school colors you can take pride in your equipment room.
Easy to use, easy to access, efficient storage system can handle all of your uniforms and gear.Construction
- Available in two widths 32" (81 cm) and 48" (122 cm)
- 32" (81 cm) wide x 78" (198 cm) long x 79" (201 cm) high
- 48" (122 cm) wide x 78" (198 cm) long x 79" (201 cm) high
- Roller guides follow the track keeping the units aligned and are made of glass-filled nylon
- Intended for indoor use in normal ambient temperature and humidity conditions — must not be exposed to prolonged outside weather conditions
- Welded chassis made from 16-gauge, 14-gauge and 12-gauge components
- Upright support tubes constructed from large 2" (5 cm) diameter, 16-gauge steel tubing
- Resistant-welded heavy-duty steel wire grille end frames. 1" grid opening
- Durable powder-coat paint finishes. Variety of colors available for wire grille ends
- Heavy-duty 6" (15 cm) wheels provide easy movement
- Roof panel constructed from solid 5/8" (1.5 cm) thermofused composite wood and with aluminum extrusions is rated for a 150 lb (67.5 kg) load