TeamCarts™ from GearBoss
Mobile, high-density athletic equipment storage
Team Carts are high-density storage carts that operate like our X-Carts except that they can leave the track and transport your gear wherever you need it.
Now it's easy to get your equipment out of storage and to the gym, practice area, parking lot or sidelines - without breaking a sweat. GearBoss Team Carts retain all the convenient storage benefits of X-Carts but are engineered to leave the track. Imagine all your gear organized on one or two high-density storage carts, traveling wherever it needs to go - and back again. Or park and lock your equipment in a temporary space, instantly creating safe, secure storage anywhere.The GearBoss® Advantage
- Economize Space - GearBoss Systems can store twice as much equipment in the same volume of space by reducing aisles and economizing cubic storage space.
- Flexibility - GearBoss carts can be rearranged and reconfigured as often as you need.
- Mobility Made Easy - Team Carts roll right off the GearBoss track and can move an entire closet worth of equipment down the hall.
- Security and Organization - Improve security, inventory control and oversight with a locked and organized room.
- Show your Pride - Every space is a reflection of your program and with GearBoss organization and school colors you can take pride in your equipment room.
Easy to use, easy to access, efficient storage system can handle all of your uniforms and gear. Construction
- Available in two widths 32" (81 cm) and 48" (122 cm)
- 32" (81 cm) wide x 78" (198 cm) long x 79" (201 cm) high
- 48" (122 cm) wide x 78" (198 cm) long x 79" (201 cm) high
- Roller guides follow the track keeping the units aligned and are made of glass-filled nylon
- Intended for indoor use in normal ambient temperature and humidity conditions - must not be exposed to prolonged outside weather conditions
- Welded chassis made from 16-gauge, 14-gauge and 12-gauge components
- Upright support tubes constructed from large 2" (5 cm) diameter, 16-gauge steel tubing
- Resistant-welded heavy-duty steel wire grille end frames. 1" grid openings
- Durable powder-coat paint finishes. Variety of colors available for wire grille ends
- Heavy-duty 6" (15 cm) swivel casters provide easy movement
- Roof panel constructed from solid 5/8" (1.5 cm) thermofused wood composite and with aluminum extrusions is rated for a 150 lb (67.5 kg) load