Elvoron LU/LA Elevators
The Elvoron LU/LA Elevator is a limited use limited application commercial elevator designed for low rise situations. It is fully automatic in operation and is very similar in look and feel to larger commercial elevators. The Elvoron LU/LA elevator provides vertical access for everyone, including able bodied passengers, persons with disabilities and even children in strollers. This compact elevator can also be highly customized and used in luxury residential applications where the characteristics of a commercial elevator are desired.
Regarding LU/LA Elevators
Local code authorities may have a limit on travel, capacity, car sizes and speed. For clarification of the code requirements in your area, contact Garaventa Lift before starting your project planning.
Standard Features of the Elvoron LU/LA Elevator
The Elvoron LU/LA Elevator is equipped with many standard features, setting them apart from the competition. Some of these features are listed below. For a complete list please contact Garaventa Lift or refer to the Elvoron LU/LA Elevator Planning Guide.
- Available in 3 standard car sizes as well as custom sizes up to 18 square feet
- Standard Car Sizes
- 48" x 54" (1220mm x 1372mm)
- 42" x 60" (1067mm x 1524mm)
- 51" x 51" (1295mm x 1295mm)
- Available in 5 car configurations, including multiple door configurations
- Wide choice of laminate car wall panel colors
- Choice of three car and wall fixture colors
- 1:2 Cable Hydraulic Drive
- Quiet submersed pump and motor
- Two speed hydraulic valve for smooth start and stop
- Rated load: 1400lbs (635kg)
- Standard travel speed of 30 feet per minute. Optional: 40 fpm (0.2 m/s) - contact Garaventa
- Travel range: 25ft (7.6m). Optional 50ft (15.2m) - contact Garaventa for more information.
- Make up to 6 stops or have a total of 6 landing doors
- Fully automatic push button operation
- Illuminated buttons and digital floor display
- Automatic car lighting upon passenger entry
- Recessed ceiling lighting using low-voltage halogen fixtures
- Full length handrail located below the car operating panel (additional handrails can be added)
- Car operator with integral gate switch
- Car direction lantern comes with audio and visual signals
- Full height photo-electric door sensors
- Emergency backup power system for lights, locks and door operators
- Emergency alarm button
- Keyed emergency stop switch
- Floor specific emergency battery lowering system
- Emergency manual lowering system
- UL or CSA certified components
Elvoron LU/LA Controls - Elegant and Functional with a Choice of Finishes
The controls of the Elvoron LU/LA are the same as would be found on a commercial elevator. Operation is fully automatic. The Car Operating Panel, Hall Stations and Direction Lantern are available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brass and Antique Brass Finishes.
Car Operating Panel (COP)
The Elvoron LU/LA COP is equipped with a digital floor indicator, illuminated floor buttons, alarm button, door open and door close buttons and a keyed emergency stop switch. An optional integrated hands-free phone is available.
Car Direction Lantern
Mounted in the car doorway, the Car Direction Lantern is an audio and visual signaling device that indicates direction of travel and arrival at the floor.
Elvoron hall station buttons illuminate when pushed and whenever the lift is in use. The push button itself is always made of stainless steel for maximum durability. Wall plates are available in our three finishes.
Security Key Controls
For increased safety and security, an optional key switch allows the entire elevator to be deactivated. Key switches can also be custom designed to deactivate only certain hall stations or to control access to certain floors.
225 E. Depot Street
Antioch, IL 60002
Tollfree: (800) 663-6556
Web site: http://www.garaventalift.com