United Coatings™ Unisil HS Roof Coating
United Coatings™ Unisil HS Roof Coating is an ultra-high solids elastomeric silicone coating that provides superior weatherproofing, ultraviolet resistance, and fire resistance to extend the life of new and existing roof substrates.
The fire retardant chemicals are permanently locked into the cured coating and will not leach out upon extended aging. An effective biocide package provides long-term algae/mildew/mold resistance.
- Silicone roof coating.
- Single component elastomer.
- Exhibits a rapid cure when exposed to ambient conditions.
- Long-term elastomeric properties retained under all types of weather conditions, from sub-zero temperatures to high heat.
- Tested and certified to meet Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) and EPA guidelines for ENERGY STAR® compliance.
- Particularly effective as a protective coating over polyurethane foam on new or existing roofs.
- Protective coating over hot or ambient storage tanks.
- Provides barrier to the effects of degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure.
- Achieves excellent adhesion to primed concrete, masonry, metal, and wood surfaces.
- Particularly effective as a protective coating over polyurethane foam on new or existing roofs
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com