United Coatings™ Elastuff® 103 Base Roof Coating
United Coatings™ Elastuff® System is a single component, moisture catalyzed aromatic/aliphatic polyurethane elastomer system consisting of an aromatic base coat (United Coatings™ Elastuff® 101 Base Roof Coating) and a aliphatic top coat (United Coatings™ Elastuff® 103 Roof Coating).
This combination provides an excellent balance of tensile strength, elongation, and hardness, resulting in superior durability, dirt and mildew resistance, chemical resistance, and weatherproofing. High abrasion and impact resistance also offer protection from maintenance traffic and severe weather conditions.
Part A White
5 gallon (19 liter) pail
55 gallon (208 liter) drum
Part B (Booster/Catalyst)
1 quart per 5 gallons Part A
2 gallons per 55 gallons Part A
- High solids, moisture-catalyzed, single-component polyurethane coating system
- The United Coatings™ Elastuff® System consists of United Coatings™ Elastuff® 101 Base Coating, an aromatic polyurethane base coat, and a UV-resistant, color stable aliphatic polyurethane top coat.
- This combination provides an excellent balance of tensile strength, elongation, and hardness.
- Superior durability, dirt and mildew resistance, chemical resistance and weatherproofing.
- High abrasion and impact resistance also offer protection from maintenance traffic and normal weather conditions.
- The United Coatings™ Elastuff® System is a breathing coating, allowing moisture vapor to pass through the film while remaining impervious to mass water penetration from the exterior.
- Helps to protect a wide range of substrates from the effects of weathering and moisture intrusion.
- Helps to provide a barrier to the effects of degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure.
- Also effective when used on other horizontal or vertical applications requiring a tough, abrasion and chemical-resistant membrane, such as secondary containment.
- New or existing roof substrates
- Polyurethane foam
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com