United Cleaning Concentrate (UCC)
United Cleaning Concentrate (UCC) was especially developed for the proper cleaning of existing elastomeric coatings on roofs, metal surfaces, concrete, and masonry substrates as well as uncoated roof, deck, and wall surfaces.
Diluted at a 1:10 ratio with water
1 gallon (3.8 liter) can
5 gallon (19 liter) pail
55 gallon (208 liter) drum
- Excellent cleaning capabilities with most types of coatings including acrylic, polyurethane silicone and Hypalon®
- 100% biodegradable, it can be washed off the surface.
- Penetrates the old coating, lifting the oxidized material, dirt, grease, and other contaminants into suspension for easy flushing from the substrate, leaving behind an acceptable surface for re-coating.
- United Cleaning Concentrate is a highly effective cleaning agent that, when combined with water, penetrates the existing coating or substrate and allows contaminants to be flushed from the surface.
- Cleans existing elastomeric coatings on roofs, metal surfaces, concrete, and masonry substrate
- Also cleans uncoated roof, deck, and wall surfaces
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com