Timberline® Natural Shadow Lifetime Shingles
Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a Timberline® roof can offer. That's why Timberline® shingles with Advanced Protection technology are the #1-selling shingles in all of North America.
But performance is only half the story. Since your roof can represent 40% or more of your home's "curb appeal," you can improve its resale value with Timberline Natural Shadow shingles from GAF. They'll give you the upscale, architectural look you want, at a price you can afford!
Architecturally stylish, but practically pricedwith a lifetime ltd. warranty
Features the classic Natural Shadow effect. Lends any home a subtle, even-toned look with the warmth of wood
Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible
Designed with Advanced Protection technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more)
Stays In Place...
Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph1
Peace Of Mind...
Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years2
Perfect Finishing Touch...
Use premium Timbertex® ridge cap shingles (in the West, use premium Ridglass® ridge cap shingles)
People will know that youre installing Americas #1-selling laminated shingles!
Less Chance of Call-Backs...
Durable, wind-resistant shingles carry a 130 mph ltd. wind warranty!1
Note:It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.
- Fiberglass Asphalt Shingle
- Lifetime Ltd. Transferable Warranty2
- Smart Choice® Protection for the first 10 yrs.2
- 130 mph Ltd. Wind Warranty1
- StainGuard® algae discoloration ltd. warranty (available in most areas)
- Listed Class A Fire UL 790
- ASTM D7158, Class H
- ASTM D3161 Type 1, Class F
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D34623
- CSA A123.5-984
- ICC Approved5
- Florida Building Code approved
- Texas Department of Insurance approved5
- Approx. 64 Pieces/Sq.
- Approx. 3 Bundles/Sq.
- Approx. 256 Nails/Sq.
- Exposure: 5 5/8"
- This wind coverage requires special installation. See ltd. warranty for details
- See ltd. warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word lifetime means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures (e.g., a church) not meeting above criteria, warranty term is 40 years.
- Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture. Test results obtained after sale may vary depending on storage and roof top conditions.
- Refers to shingles sold in Canada only
- Applies to some plants
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com