Timberline® HD Lifetime High Definition® Asphalt Shingles
(formerly called Timberline® Prestique® 30)
"Value And Performance In A Genuine Wood Shake Look"
Architecturally stylish but practically pricedwith a lifetime ltd. warranty.
Features GAFs patented "High Definition" color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood shake look.
Class A fire listing from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible
Designed with Advanced Protection technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more).
Stays In Place...
Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.1
Peace of Mind...
Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.2
Perfect Finishing Touch...
Use premium Timbertex® ridge cap shingles (in the West, use premium Ridglass® ridge cap shingles).
People will know that youre installing North Americas #1-selling laminated shingles!
Less Chance Of Call-Backs...
Durable, wind-resistant shingles carry 130 mph ltd. wind coverage!1
The many layers of a Timberline® HD Shingle
Diamond Cut Granules...
Multi-faceted design and light-reflective construction add dimension and depth to the shingle
UV Blocker (Granules)...
Protects against damaging sunlight which improves the durability and extends the life of the shingle
Color Lock Ceramic Firing (Granules)...
Maintains the true color of the shingle longer
Dura Grip® Adhesive...
Locks the shingles in place on the roof, gripping tight in even strong gale force winds
SpecSelect Grading System (Asphalt)...
Use of finest quality asphalt improves weathering in harsh conditions
Micro Weave® Core...
Offers a superior strength foundation that resists cracking and splitting
FiberTech® Components (Core)...
Incorporates fibers that are non-combustible, providing a UL Class A fire rating
- Fiberglass asphalt shingle
- Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty2
- Smart Choice® protection for the first 10 years2
- 130 mph ltd. wind warranty1
- Listed Class A Fire UL 790
- Passes ASTM D7158, Class H
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 Type 1, Class F
- ASTM D34624
- StainGuard® Algae Discoloration ltd. warranty (available in most areas)
- Energy Star Qualified (white only)
- Dade County approved3
- Florida Building Code approved
- Texas Department of Insurance approved3
- ICC Approved3
- CSA A123.5-985
- Approximately 64 Pieces/Sq.
- Approximately 3 Bundles/Sq.
- Approximately 256 Nails/Sq.
- 5 5/8" exposure
- This wind coverage requires special installation; see ltd. warranty for details
- See ltd. warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word lifetime means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures (e.g., a church) not meeting above criteria, warranty term is 40 years.
- Applies to some plants
- Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture. Test results obtained after sale may vary depending on storage and roof top conditions.
- Refers to shingles sold in Canada only.
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com