StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating
Developed for use over imprinted or flat asphalt, StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating bonds permanently to asphalt surfaces to provide both an enduring, aesthetic finish and a low- maintenance surface that helps protect and extend the life of the pavement.
Apply to crosswalks, parking lots, medians, traffic circles, pedestrian areas, driveways, streetscapes, and more!
One unit of StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating consists of:
(1) 3.75 gallon (14.2 liters) pails of Part A
(1) 1 quart (0.95 liter) container of Part B
(1) chosen StreetBond Colorant (sold separately)
- Flexibility Unlike most pavement coatings, StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating works with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate, or shrink-crack (when installed per QCPs installation specifications).
- Durability StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating is tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage, and has superior adhesion characteristics that outperform other decorative pavement coating products.
- Environmentally Responsible StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating helps contribute to a healthy environment. It is non-toxic, fully recyclable, and water-based. It has very low volatile organic content (VOC), meeting Southern California Air Quality Management District regulations (SCAQMD), the most stringent environmental air pollution regulations in the US.
- Chemical Resistance StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil, and deicing agents.
- Color Stability StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating incorporates UV-stable pigments that are fade-resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight.
- Friction StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating has excellent friction properties resulting in safe slip- and skid-resistant colored pavement surfaces that exceed all government regulated vehicle skid resistance requirements.
- Parking Lots
- Traffic Circles
- Pedestrian Areas
- Concrete (when properly primed)
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com