StreetBond® Adhesion Promoter Concentrate
StreetBond® Adhesion Promoter Concentrate is used to enhance the adhesion of StreetBond coatings applied over asphalt surfaces with polished aggregates.
Packaged as a concentrated unit: 0.06 gal (0.24 liter) can
Unit must be diluted with 1 gallon (3.8L) of water
Produces: 1.06 gal (4.04 liters)
- Developed to enhance the adhesion of StreetBond® coatings applied over asphalt surfaces with polished aggregates.
- Over time, asphalt can become polished on its high points, making the mechanical bonding process more difficult.
- StreetBond® Adhesion Promoter Concentrate bonds the StreetBond® coating to the polished smooth surfaces.
- Its fast and simple application makes it an easy addition to any project where adhesion to asphalt may be a concern.
- Enhancing the adhesion of StreetBond® coatings to polished asphalt surface aggregates.
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com