Why Sealoflex® Wearcoat™?
Sealoflex® Wearcoat™ Coating is a flat, water-based emulsion floor, wall, and maintenance coating that displays abrasion resistance and excellent adhesion characteristics. Sealoflex® Wearcoat™ is available in smooth or in a non-skid version containing aggregate. It is a glossy, transparent, durable coating that displays abrasion resistance and excellent adhesion characteristics.
- Forms a touch film
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Dries quickly to give early “walk on” ability
- Colored Wearcoat™ Coating can be applied as a non-skid finish if required (Wearcoat™ Clear Coating is not available in non-skid)
- Water-based for easy clean-up of equipment
- Easy to re-coat damaged or worn places in areas of excessive traffic
Sealoflex® Wearcoat™ Coating can be used on decks and balconies, concrete pathways, pool surrounds and boardwalks, mechanical rooms, structural steel, and wrought ironwork. Additionally, it can be used as a wall coating in hospitals, clinics, and schools. Colors
Beige, Chalk Beige, Charcoal, Clear, Pearl Gray, Safety Yellow, Sand Dollar, White, and Worn Path