HYDROSTOP™ PremiumCoat® Butter Grade Flashing
HydroStop™ PremiumCoat® Butter Grade Flashing is a water-based, high solids elastomeric sealant utilizing the latest advances in advanced acrylic technology.
Manufactured from a unique acrylic resin specifically designed to provide increased tensile strength and elongation on roof problem areas, its thick, buttery consistency allows it to be easily worked into gaps and heavily alligatored areas.
It has excellent adhesion to asphaltic roofing, metal, concrete, wood, Hypalon® and SPF.
2 gallon (7.6 liter) pail
5 gallon (19 liter) pail
- HydroStop™ PremiumCoat® Butter Grade Flashing cures twice as fast as conventional water-based coatings
- Lightweight, spreadable consistency
- Permanently flexible, contains no plasticizers
- 100% acrylic, -35° flexibility
- Extra high film build, over 1/8th up to 3/16th inch [3-5 mm]
- Activates with HydroStop™ CleanAct Primer on EPDM
- Bonds to most surfaces and all common roofing materials
- Meets VOC emissions and regulations to eliminate facility downtime during installation
- Available in gray and white
- Use to level out low-lying roof areas less than/equal to ¼ in depth
- Use to bridge small gaps between plywood seams
- Use to fill small voids on metal roofs
- Work into heavily alligatored areas in weathered built-up roofing
- Mod Bit
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com