GAF FlexSeal™ Sealant
Why FlexSeal™ Sealant?
FlexSeal™ Sealant is an extremely flexible and durable white, solvent-based, self-leveling synthetic elastomeric sealant. It's ideal for use on low-slope roof surfaces. Benefits
- Extremely flexible and durable
- Self-leveling and solvent-based
- Perfect for use on low-slope roof surfaces
- Seals and restores existing pitch pans
- Ideal application for term bar, railing, step flashings, or edge metal
- Durable and UV resistant; will not chalk, crack, or peel
FlexSeal™ Sealant is designed for use on TPO, metal, plywood, concrete, wood, composites, masonry, and asphaltic shingle substrates. For use on most areas of roof substrates, including gutters and detail areas. FlexSeal™ Sealant can also be used for cold-weather applications.