ENERGYGUARD™ Polyiso Insulated Sheathing
Why EnergyGuard™ PolyIso Insulated Sheathing?
EnergyGuard™ PolyIso Insulated Sheathing is the right choice for many different insulation applications. Only insulating the cavity wall area leaves up to 25% of the wall area under insulated by studs, creating a thermal bridge. Using this versatile, light-weight product will provide a solution for that problem along with some added benefits. Benefits
- Provide Continuous Insulation: Eliminate thermal bridging by covering the studs and add additional insulation to the rest of the wall.
- Help Control Air & Vapor: Help reduce air infiltration and act as a vapor retarder.
- High Insulation Value: Superior R-value compared to other products of equivalent thickness.
- Versatile: Can be used in a variety of applications including cavity walls, masonry walls, stud walls, exterior stucco, re-siding, and vaulted ceilings.
- Reliable: Meets the requirements of ASTM C1289 Type I, Class 1. Available in 16 PSI and 20 PSI compressive strengths.
- Light weight: Easy to handle on the job site and installs faster. Easier cutting in the field provides the installer with simplified fabricating on the job site.
- Safer for the Environment: Manufactured with EPA-compliant blowing agents containing no CFCs or HCFCs; has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP); and virtually no global warming potential (GWP).