MANP Traditional Product Cooler Evaporator
The Cooler Evaporator that’s perfect for Penthouse Style Needs
Our MANP Traditional Product Cooler Evaporators from Frick® feature axial fan blades that increase capacity while lowering energy consumption. These induced draft evaporators have been designed to provide the highest efficiency - ideal for your penthouse style needs. With superb multi-wing fan technology that delivers full air volume across the coil surface to provide maximum efficiency, MANP Traditional Product Cooler Evaporators significantly lower your overall costs. And with such easily accessible parts, these cooler evaporators make installation and cleaning a cinch.
- Siemens motors multi-wing fan technology delivers full air volume across the coil surface to maximize efficiency.
- Evaporators can be circuited for all refrigerant applications including DX feed, flooded operation, Liquid Recirculation Overfeed, Control Pressure feed as well secondary coolants such as water and glycols.
- Standard coil materials are made from 304 stainless steel tubes and aluminum fins. All fins are manufactured with a continuous fin sheet in order to reduce the risk of air-side pressure drops, dust, dirt and bacteria - simplifying any cleaning procedure.
- Horizontal headers with no orifices defrost quickly. Since there are no orifices, the tubes are “open channels” and drain quickly.
- Epoxy coated fins are available when there is a need to cool corrosive environments.
- Sloped design of the drain pan for all models ensures maximum and efficient drainage during defrost cycle.
- All drain pans come in our unique “fold down” design and can be either folded down or completely removed for cleaning purposes.
- The Guntner streamer can increase the air throw by +/- double - requiring less evaporators to be installed. There is virtually no additional air pressure drop nor increase in fan horsepower resulting from the addition of the streamer.