Frick® Low Charge Central System
Significantly reduce ammonia charge.
The Frick® Low Charge Central System retains the operational efficiency and reliability of a central refrigeration system with the control precision of the Frick packaged remote distributed condensing (RDC) units.
This configuration results in a total system ammonia charge of approximately 1.5-3 lbm/TR. Frick offers a complete low charge solution with compressors, evaporators, condensers, and controls.
Features and Benefits
- Significantly reduces ammonia charge
- Lowest total cost of ownership of any low charge system
- Minimal liquid in occupied space
- Eases regulatory burden
- Flexibility: Single and/or two stage, economized, side loads
- Easy expansion capabilities
- Capacity redundancy
- Addresses water scarcity issues without water treatment concerns, with adiabatic or air cooled condensing
- Ease of system start up after power disruption
- Multiple heat recovery possibilities
- Compressor wiring and maintenance are in a much smaller engine room
- Retains familiar industry components
- Frick Factor customization, installation and service