Frick® Custom Refrigeration Control Systems
Unmatched focus on energy conservation, cost savings, and refigeration efficiency
For user-friendly operating systems based on decades of cooling engineering experience, our Frick® Engineered Refrigeration Control Systems are as safe, reliable, and efficient as industrial refrigeration controls can get. These custom control systems are 24-hour virtual refrigeration operators that feature an unmatched focus in temperature control, energy conservation and cost savings.
At Johnson Controls, we design each Frick® Engineered Control System specifically as a monitoring solution for your application. We guarantee your next refrigeration control system will come with the most up-to-date, energy efficient strategies.
- Floating Discharge Pressure (Wet-Bulb) Control - increases compressor capacity while reducing compressor horsepower
- Load Shedding - strategically reduces power consumption during peak rate periods
- Variable Speed Control - Screw Compressors, Evaporative Condenser and Evaporator Fans
- Compressor Sequencing - minimizes on-line horsepower
- Proportional/Integral Modulating Control - motorized valves & variable speed drives
- Virtual 24-hour operator