Bifacial Insulated Solar Sunrooms, Greenhouses, and Skylights
Introducing The Sierra® F-200 Photovoltaic Module
The first Insulated frameless bifacial module designed to be integrated within Florian’s proprietary framing systems. The Sierra PV module will be used within our exclusive line of Solariums, Greenhouses, Skylights and Conservatories.
Our superior system offers the following:
- Added module efficiency; since the module will be in a controlled temperature environment, our early estimates show a 15% increase in power production.
- Pre Engineered to meet all load requirements. Each enclosure sold is designed for its specific region.
- We use only thick heavy duty extruded Aluminum. Strong enough for any application.
- CRF Rating -We lead the industry. What is CRF? One of the most important ratings to look for with your glass enclosure, CRF Stands for Condensation Resistance Factor. Florian leads the industry with an unbeatable rating of 65 in our frame (backed by laboratory testing).
- The only sunroom to offer a tamperproof nylon clip system, which gives the framing unbeatable energy efficiency for maximum comfort. Allows even pressure between frame, gasket, & glass. No screws to strip. Most manufacturers start with reasonably well-insulated designs, and then put their units together with metal screws or bolts! Each of these hundreds of fasteners conduct heat and cold right through the so-called thermally broken frame.
- Weep system built into each enclosure with a pre slopped sill.
- Optional Ridge Vent System to create airflow throughout the enclosure.
- Heavy-duty 5-fin E.P.D.M rubber gasketing around each pane of glass. Some manufacturers still use thin window gasketing from years ago.
- 300 standard sizes available.
- Standard colors come in Bronze or White baked on enamel. Also available are anodized and custom colors.
- A wide variety of accessories ranging from cresting & finals, sliding doors, commercial doors, sliding windows, and awning windows.
- Glass is insulated with Super Spacer Structural foam systems the environmental choice for high-performance, durable, warm edge insulating. Less conductive spacer provides optimized energy savings. This spacer is also energy star rated.
Why Enclose Your Bi-Facial Solar Modules in Glass
The glass in the front wall and gables creates the perfect amount of back face light. The back face light will utilize the panels underside to receive the proper sunlight to work at maximum capacity. The Glass walls also make the solar structure possible to stand adding structural stability. Conventional walls will be more expensive and block the needed sunlight which will cause limited power production from the backside of the bifacial module. The Florian enclosure also adds an additional use as a possible passive solar collector that can move heat throughout your home.
More Than Just Racking
This is more than just a mill finished racking system (standard to most solar panel installation). Our design will add an area for your family or business to enjoy year-round. This not only adds outdoor living space but is also a decorative edifice for bifacial solar panel housing. Our system creates an unlimited amount of additional uses for solar panels.
The first fully enclosed room addition that can put money back in your pocket!
Taxes: Florian's Solar Products qualify for the solar energy investment tax credit (ITC) - The tax credit is equal to 30% of the price of products outlined in the solar plan. Not to mention state & local solar incentives possibly available.
Power Bill: “Peak-Shave”–a solar power system which knocks out 50% of usage, can reduce an electric bill by 65%.
Florian Solar Products
549 Aviation Blvd
Georgetown, SC 29440
Tel: (888) 950-8505
Fax: (843) 520-0967
Web site: http://www.floriangreenhouse.com