Sample - Patriotic Quartz Custom Countertop
Quartz countertops are manufactured using both Quartz and resins that make the material heat, scratch and stain-resistant. Quartz has a great impact resistance, so it won’t chip or crack, and sealing or polishing is not required. The non-porous quality of Quartz also makes it highly resistant to germs and bacteria. The consistency of the pattern and colors in this engineered countertop makes it a great alternative to natural stone options, providing a Granite or Marble look without the color and pattern variation.
Visit a Floor & Decor store for pricing and to customize your countertop in 4 easy steps:
1. CHOOSE A MATERIAL & COLOR: Select your perfect countertop from our wide range of materials and colors that complement your design style and accommodates your lifestyle.
2. CHOOSE AN EDGE STYLE & SINK CUTOUTS:Our store associates will help you determine the right edge to accent your unique style and the correct sink to get the most functionality for your needs.
3. SCHEDULE AN IN-HOME MEASUREMENT: One of our fully vetted and insured certified fabricator/installers will come to your home to measure for your countertops, ensuring the perfect, customized fit.
4. SCHEDULE AN INSTALLATION: Once the material is custom fabricated to your home’s exact measurements, our installer will return to your home to install your custom countertops for your dream kitchen.
Included in SQ. FT Price:
• In-Home Consultation
• Up to 4 Free Faucet Hole Cutouts
• Eased Bevel
• One Unpolished Sink or Cooktop Cutout
• Radius corners up to ¾”
• Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
• Workmanship Warranty